I noticed the Jess WAS bigger than all the other limited edition AGTs.
I was looking at the LE AGT books, and Jess' book seems to be way bigger than the others. Did anyone else notice this? There is a picture comparison in my American Girls Collection Album (it is picture #70) .
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 20, 2006 08:12 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic91 ]</font>
Does anyone else with a Jess book notice that it is bigger than the other LE AGT books?
I noticed that. It's alot bigger than the Marisol book I have!
Edited to add: the link to your albums isn't working. It goes to whoever clicks it's albums not yours. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 20, 2006 08:29 PM: Message edited by: vicky94 ]</font>
That's odd about the album thing! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
I saw the picture because I did a search on the web site. I entered: American Girl Collection.
[img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 20, 2006 08:31 PM: Message edited by: MissCurlyCat ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're Americangirl91, right? Try using this link instead: http://www.imagestation.com/member/?...angirl91&c=201Originally posted by AGfanatic91:
That's odd about the album thing! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Yeah. Thanks, Vicky! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're welcome! [img]smile.gif[/img]Originally posted by AGfanatic91:
Yeah. Thanks, Vicky! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
It's made to match the size of the historical books.
Bookmarks